1. The Company carries out processing of personal data of Users with the purpose:
b) identification with subsequent use;
c) communication with the User;
d) implementation of the use of the Application in general;
e) updating and improving the application and related services.
2. In the Application the following types of personal data of the User are processed: mobile phone number, name, surname, e-mail address, geo-position.
3. In the Application personal data are processed, including collecting, receiving, systematizing, recording, accumulating, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), using (including transfer in accordance with the law), blocking, destruction, and transfer to affiliated companies to legal entities and / or to the Partners, within the scope and purpose of the Application.
4. To pay for the purchase, you will be redirected to the payment gateway of the BANK to enter the details of the bank card. Connection with the payment gateway and transfer of information is carried out in secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. This site supports 128-bit encryption. Confidentiality of the reported personal information is provided by the acquiring bank. The information entered will not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided by law. Carrying out payments on bank cards is carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of Visa Int payment systems. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
5. For the purposes of processing personal data, the Company has the right to engage third parties on a contractual basis on the terms of compliance by these persons with the requirements of legislation on ensuring the confidentiality and safety of personal data when processing them.
6. In the processing of personal data, the Company takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical protection measures or ensures their acceptance to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other misconduct in relation to personal data.
7. The Company applies the following protection measures: a) Means of access delimitation at the network, application and system-wide levels; b) Means of recording and recording user actions at the network, application and system-wide levels; c) Anti-virus protection; d) Means of monitoring physical access to premises in which processing of personal data is performed; e) Means of encryption of transmitted information; f) Firewall; g) Intrusion Detection Tools.
8. The User hereby agrees to the processing of his personal data. This consent is valid for an unlimited period. The User has the right to withdraw this consent at any time by sending a written application in an arbitrary form sent to the Company's address: 620027, Ekaterinburg, ul. Nikolay Nikonov, 8, 38.